- Cash Managements Draw 0.145% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33170, p2
The article offers information on the cash management in the Treasury Department in the U.S. in 2009. The Treasury sold a 7-day cash management bills of 30 billion U.S. dollars at a higher tender rate of 0.145%. Tenders amounted 142,306,432,000 U.S. dollars and acquired 30,000,290,500 U.S....
- Cash Management Bills Draw 4.100% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p6
The article reports on the sale of 12 billion dollars worth of cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department, dated January 3 and due on January 17, 2006 at a 4.100 percent high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.10 and the coupon equivalent was 4.164 percent. The low bid was...
- Cash Managements Draw 2.720% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department sold $25 billion 14-day cash management bills, dated April 1, due April 15 at a 2.720% high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 2.34. The coupon equivalent was 2.761 %. The price was 99.894222. The low bid was 2.680%. The median bid was...
- Treasury to Offer $22B 13-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p2
The article reports that the Department of Treasury in the United States will auction $22 billion of 13-day cash management bills.
- 189-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.135% High Rate. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/17/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33997, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 189-day cash management bills costing 26 billion dollars at a 0.135 percent high tender rate as on October 17, 2013, which is due on April 24, 2014. It mentions that bid to cover ratio was 3.83 with 0.137 percent coupon equivalent...
- TREASURY FINANCING. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2004, p33
Announces the auction of the bills by the U.S. Treasury in the U.S. Cash management bills; Tenders accepted on a yield auction basis; Percentage of inflation-indexed notes.
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 3.980% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 20 billion dollars of 14-day cash management bills.
- Adjusting the cashflow. // NZ Business;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p42
The article presents information related to cashflow management. It is noted that to develop a monthly budget tracker is the easiest way to determine a business's cashflow requirements. It is mentioned that a positive cashfiow environment could be created by establishing a system where expenses...
- $16 Billion CMBs Go At 1.710%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the issuance of cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Tender rate of the bills; Rate of low bids.