- T-Bill Auction To Raise $2B New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will auction t-bills to refund maturing securities.
- TABLE PDO-3. Offerings of Marketable Securities Other than Regular Weekly Treasury Bills. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p43
Presents a chart depicting the auction results of marketable securities other than the regular weekly U.S. Treasury bills from April 2004 to March 2005.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31845, p2
Reports on the U.S. Department of the Treasury's auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills for March 25, 2004.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes To Pay Down $3.605B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will refund $25.605 billion in maturing securities by auctioning $22 billion of two-year notes on January 25, 2006. The notes are dated January 31, 2006 and due January 31, 2008.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.427% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p2
The article reports on the auction of 22 billion dollar of two-year notes with four percent coupon at 4.42 percent yield by the United States Treasury Department.
- Treasury 10-Years To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction nine-year, 11 month notes with a value of 8 billion dollars on June 8, 2006. The auction is a reopening of the 10-year 5 1â„8 notes that was dated May 15, 2006 and will due on May 15, 2016. It is estimated that...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $985M New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p7
The article reports on the announcement of the Treasury Department that it will $985 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on August 14, 2006 in the U.S. The increase will be done through selling $17 billion 91-day discount bills due on November 16, 2006...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 2.820% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32925, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury auctioned $31 billion of two-year notes with a 2 3/4% coupon at a 2.820% yield, a price of 99.864799. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.42. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 44.86%. The median yield was 2.770% and the low yield was...
- Treasury to Offer $45B Of 63-Day Bills. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/15/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32982, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Department of the Treasury will auction $45 billion of 63-day bills, which are dated October 16, 2008 and are due December 18, on October 15.