Final 2Q GDP Posts 3.3% Gain
- Advance 4Q GDP Grows at 3.1% Rate. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p2
Focuses on the increase of real gross domestic product on its annual rate in the fourth quarter released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Initiation of the growth rate in the final third quarter; Acceleration of both the implicit price deflator and the chain-type index.
- First Quarter GDP, Chain-Weighted Index Up. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p2
Reports on the preliminary figures released by the United States Commerce Department about the growth of gross domestic product (GDP) in the first quarter of 2004. Predictions of economists on the performance of GDP in the first quarter; Major contributors to the increase in GDP; Comparison of...
- SOME NOTES ON THE COMMERCE DEPARTMENT'S INDEX OF LEADING ECONOMIC INDICATORS. Renshaw, Edward // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Winter79, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p15
Analyzes the U.S. Commerce Department's composite index of leading economic indicators for 1976 and 1977. Appraisal of the reliability of the new index of leading economic indicators; Average annual following-year percentage changes in real gross national product associated with annual...
- Final 1Q GDP Shows 1.4% Growth. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31666, p2
Real gross domestic product (GDP), the broadest measure of the economy's performance, rose at a 1.4% seasonally adjusted annual rate in the first quarter of 2003. That figure is the slowest rate of growth since the second quarter of 2002, when GDP rose 1.3%. The GDP figures released yesterday...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
This article presents various economic indicators for Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. The article presents the gross domestic product and the consumer price inflation for these countries.
- Powering Ahead. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
This article focuses on how Vietnam's economy grew by 7.2 percent in the first quarter of 2005. Vietnam still ranks among Asia's fastest-growing economies, with GDP growth to remain constant at 7.7 percent in 2005. However, after recording Q1 growth of just 7.2 percent, there are downside risks...
- Debt Exchange Grants Breathing Space. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
Presents an economic outlook for Uruguay as of July 2003. Information on the gross domestic product; Expectations on the fiscal adjustment; Required extra fiscal effort.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p1
The article presents regional indicators showing real gross domestic product in the countries of Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Albania.
- Preliminary 2Q GDP; Growth at 3.3% Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p2
Reports on the increase of the real gross domestic product (GDP) at a seasonally adjusted annual rate in the second quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Prediction made by economists in the second quarter GDP; Percentage of increase of the chain-type price measure of gross domestic product in the...