- Princeton University debuts first campus center in its long history. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p24
Presents information on the Frist Campus Center of Princeton University in New Jersey. Request of the administrators for a place to bring people together; Offer of a variety of food in the dining facility.
- Princeton adapts menus from Washington Inn. McDermott, Karen Govel // Nation's Restaurant News;07/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 28, OnSite p76
Focuses on the visiting chef program offered by the Princeton University Dining Services which students the opportunity to sample menus from some of the most renowned chefs and restaurants in Chicago, Illinois and New Jersey. Description of the program; Features of the Great Chefs of Chicago...
- Princeton University Dining Services. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p41
Features the Princeton University Dining Services dining hall at Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. Details of the dining hall's `Salute to Seinfeld' dinner; Visiting Chef Series program of the school; Average meal price; Food cost; Most popular dish.
- Former "Chef for Hire" Reaches Heights. // Food Management;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p24
The article presents an interview with Robert Harbison, executive chef for Princeton University Dining Services. At his present position he oversees menus and dining operations at the university. His position also involves him in Princeton Dining's Visiting Chef Series. Harbison took his degree...
- Princeton students lift heads out of the sand, taste ostrich. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/19/97, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p19
Reports on Princeton University Dining Services director Stuart Orefice's decision to serve ostrich to students as part of a guest-chef program in Princeton, New Jersey. Bernard Cretier of Le Vichyssois as the guest chef; Successful acceptance of ostrich as an alternative meat; Other...
- Princeton Opens First Campus Center. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
Announces that Princeton University in New Jersey has opened its first campus center. Food service options available; Attractions of The Beverage Laboratory; Uniform of the food service employees at The Beverage Laboratory.
- COLLEGE: College mgrs. get creative in staffing events. // FoodService Director;8/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p54
Focuses on the volunteer program of Princeton University in New Jersey for solving the worker shortage of their catering services. How the program started; Number of catering staff of the university; Benefits of the program.
- Ice cream `eggs'. Johnson, Elaine // Sunset;Apr99, Vol. 202 Issue 4, p146
Presents a recipe for a dessert called golden filo nests. Prep and cook time; Materials; Directions.
- New look for Princeton. // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
This article reports on the decision of the Dining Services department at Princeton University to change their organization structure, in order to accommodate chef-managers. According to Stu Orefice, Dining Services' director, the planned changes are in response to market trends that dictate...