- RESULT OF MEMBERSHIP DRIVE: 5 colleges join HPSI program for savings. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p5
Announces the United States colleges and universities that have been added to the HPSI Purchasing Services' Hospitality Program. Implication of the growth in the membership; Brief information on HPSI and its program.
- NACUFS Celebrates 50 Years At Conference in D.C. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p18
Photographs of the 50th anniversary of National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) in July 2008 are presented.
- A Year of Milestones. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the milestones of the various associations in the noncommercial food service industry in the U.S. in 2007. Marking its 90th anniversary is the American Dietetic Association, which influenced the development of "volume feeding." The National School Lunch Program is...
- FROM 9 TO 6: NACUFS' new regional structure will 'help us reach out,' says Napolitano. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p12
Relates the consolidation of the geographic regions of the membership of the National Association of College and University Food Services. Regions which retained its position under the terms of the consolidation; Advantages of the consolidation according to association president Pete...
- NACUFS Convenes North-of-the-Border. // Food Management;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the online education course offered by the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) to help college foodservice professionals ameliorate their comprehension, as well as the management of campus meal plan strategies, financials, and operations...
- Milius promises follow-through. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
Announces the appointment of Mona Milius as president of the National Association of College and University Food Service. Career background of Milius; Top priorities of Milius; Issues that association members and leadership will tackle in 2005.
- Q&A: Gretchen Couraud. // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p16
An interview with Gretchen Couraud, executive director of the National Organization of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) in Michigan, is presented. When asked about the partnerships the NACUFS develops with other organizations, she says that the organization emphasizes to establish...
- Benchmarking: Free From NACUFS. // Food Management;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the free annual Operating Performance Benchmarking Survey offered by the Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) to various schools in the U.S. The survey collects aggregated performance measurements of college food service departments. Participating...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/31/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p20
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. The Hospitality Association of South Carolina recognized several foodservice workers during the 2008 Stars of the Hospitality Industry Award. A leadership conference was hosted by the School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at California State...