Stir-fry stirs up hospital sales
- Healthy for Cheap. // FoodService Director;1/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on a wellness initiative implemented at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, New Hampshire, which resulted in the development of a 500-calorie meal available at 2.50 U.S. dollars to its employees. According to Joe Stanislaw, director of food and nutrition services at the...
- Introducing Flavors 450. // FoodService Director;2/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p50
This article focuses on Flavors 450, a culinary concept developed by chef Cary Neff that brings nutritious and flavorful food to the hospital setting. In collaboration with Morrison Management Specialists' executive chefs, Neff created a menu that features several rotating recipes that are under...
- Stress-free sausage. // National Provisioner;Aug2005, Vol. 219 Issue 8, p50
This article presents an insight into the dinner sausage market in the U.S. According to the data released by the Information Resources, the U.S. retail dinner sausage market has been placed at $1.58 billion in sales which is up by 3.1 percent from the year 2004. It is reported that this market...
- Sabores sin calorï¿½as. Esquivel, Eduardo // Entrepreneur Mexico;jan2005, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- What It's Worth. // Out;Sep2009, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p32
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics including the highest price paid for a painting by David Hockney, the calorie counts of the foods consumed by Frank Bruni and the percentage of gay couples aged 22-25 who are raising children in the U.S.
- HOT FUN IN THE SUMMERTIME. // Progressive Grocer;5/15/2004, Vol. 83 Issue 8, Special Section p2
Presents information on a selection of alcoholic beverage products for the summer of 2004. New flavors of Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay rum; Calorie content of Guinness Draught beer; Promotion of value meals containing wine products; Comparison of the caloric and carbohydrate content of several...
- Water log, 2004. Kevin, Kitty // Beverage Industry;Aug2004, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p16
Provides information on the bottled water industry in the U.S. Increase in sales of bottled water in 2003; Flavors of the Propel Fitness Water; Amount of calories contained in Sparkling Flavored Waters from Clearly Canadian.
- Stevia-Netzwerk formiert sich. Tietze, Iris // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/16/2013, Issue 33, p12
Frankfurt. Ein neues Forschungsnetzwerk fÃ¼r den deutschen Mittelstand will Steviaprodukte hierzulande voranbringen. Weltweit rÃ¼sten immer mehr Konzerne mit Neuprodukten auf. Marktforscher sehen noch viel Potenzial fÃ¼r das SÃ¼ÄŸungsmittel in Europa.
- Unilever set for Â£5m sales hit from ice cream calorie cap. Riley, Lisa // Grocer;1/23/2016, p36
The article informs about the relaunching of single-serve ice cream portfolio by consumer goods company Unilever Group under its Sustainable Living Plan. As mentioned, the company has decided to discontinue the sales of its ice creams whose calorie cap is above 250 which includes Magnum,...