Bon Appetit lauded
- 2009 BEST CONCEPTS AWARD WINNERS. // Food Management;Aug2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p26
The article announces awards given to noncommercial food service in the U.S. including the Best of Show award to Brigham Young University, the Best Sustainability Initiative award to Bon Appetit Management Co., and the Best Wellness Initiative award to Humana Inc.
- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Marc Zammit. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p60
Profiles Bon Appetit director for culinary support and development Marc Zammit. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- A Matter of Perspective. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p18
This article discusses the importance of sustainability efforts, according to Marc Zammit, director of culinary support and development for Palo Alto, California-based Bon Appetit Management Co. Zammit urges the food service industry to think about the issue of losing local flavors when losing...
- CULINARY DIR. MARC ZAMMIT: Customizing in a standardized world. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p42
Reports on the views of Marc Zammit, culinary director at Bon Appetit Management on the business philosophy of the company. Preference in hiring chefs; Importance of the freshness of the food; Focus on the use of regional and seasonal product.
- Marc Zammit. // reFRESH Magazine;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 53, p59
An interview with gay actor Marc Zammit is presented. When asked about his choice of career, he says that he wanted to entertain and perform that is why he chose television and film. He shares that his funniest audition was when he acted like a zombie and pretended to cook. He also reveals that...
- Letter Carriers in Greater New Bedford collect over 40,000 lbs. of food! // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p3
The article offers information on the 18th Annual Letter Carriers Food Drive sponsored by the National Association of Letter Carriers and the United States Postal Service held in New Bedford, Massachusetts in 2010.
- Marc Zammit. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p42
The article offers director of culinary development and support for Palo Alto, California based Bon Appetit Management Co., Marc Zammit's comments on the shift in the eating habits of his customers and local residents. He says that the customer demand more for light, healthy and nutritious...
- Event. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p9
The article invites nominations for the Annual Awards of Excellence 2010 (AAE).
- Michigan School Wins Kellogg's Sweepstakes. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p62
The announces that the public schools of Petosky, Michigan has received the Kellogg's Food Away From Home HUB Suite Rewards Bonus Sweepstakes award for the school year 2009-2010.