Amgen tunes in
- Sodexho Marriott plans summer promo series. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/28/99, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p188
Focuses on Sodexho Marriott Services' launch of a series of promotions as part of its retail-marketing program. Features of the `Summer Tracks' promotion; Lineup of activities.
- Landel Eyes 20% Growth. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the goals outlined by Michel Landel, president and chief executive officer of Sodexho Marriott Services, for the food and facilities management company. Projected rate of sales growth; Key elements for accelerating growth; Statement from Larry Hyatt, senior vice president and chief...
- JCPENNEY IN TEXAS: Retailer debuts fresh take-out bar to capture the time-starved. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the Fresh Approach Market, the fresh take-out salad bar at the headquarters of JCPenney in Plano, Texas. Research initiative employed by Sodexho Marriott Services in line with the launching of the salad bar; Information on the pricing at the salad bar; Food items offered by the salad...
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Sodexho Marriott chief Landel sets growth goals at first Wall Street briefing. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/09/99, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p6
No abstract available.