- Magic Bullet Suite HD. McMahon, Frank // Video Systems;Feb2004, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p64
Features the Magic Bullet Suite HD, a plug-in solution developed by the Orphanage. Price for the standard-definition version of the Magic Bullet Suites; Product offerings of the high-definition package; Usability of the product.
- App-solutely fabulous. Orantia, Jenneth // Australian Personal Computer;Sep2003, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p144
Launcher X and ZLauncher both have extensive customization options and provide fast and easy access to programs, settings and functions. Plus, their wide libraries of downloadable skins let stamp some personality into Palm handheld. The Pocket PC's Today screen provides a summary of the day's...
- SYNTHTEST, RAX, AND CHAINER. Sasso, Len // Electronic Musician;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p18
Features SynthTest 1.2.1, synth plug-ins from Manyetas. Key features; Application; Capacity to plug-in multiple channels.
- Screen saver. // Your Church;May/Jun95, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p42
Presents the Soft-Verse Screen Saver computer software from BCS. Features; Price.
- High Tex. Busa, Patricia; Smith, Evan // Texas Monthly;Jan97, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p30
Evaluates the screen saver `The Ben Crenshaw Golf Screen Saver.'
- Create a screensaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2007, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p88
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a screensaver using the Visual Basic 2005 program.
- A BETTER FISHTANK. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p40
The article reviews the DigiFish Dolphin Screensaver.
- Grow the code. Kuchinskas, Susan // Adweek Western Edition;07/13/98, Vol. 48 Issue 28, p43
Reports on the proliferation of digital collectibles that function as screen savers. Trend started with creation of digital dog called Dogz by PF.Magic; Other digital clones popular among computer users; Focus on trademark and copyright concerns; Companies in the forefront of the digital market.
- How do I slow down my screensaver transitions? // Computer Active;Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p89
The article provides an answer to a question of how to slow down the speed of screensaver transitions in a computer.