CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL "BASKETBALL"
- DIC Enlivens Slumber Party. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;1/1/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p11
The article looks at DIC's marketing efforts. Now that DIC has gotten its young female audience to tune into Web site KOL's "Secret Slumber" block, the brand is adding promotions to its marketing mix. Michael Berreth, DIC's director of marketing, said from the company has been investing in...
- EC lets stand toy ad ban. Slater, Jeremy // Advertising Age International;08/09/99, p1
Reports on outgoing European Commission's (EC) members' appeal against Greece's national ban on toy advertising on daytime television. Reversal of ban as part of a struggle against restrictions on advertising to children; Consequences if the EC does not regard the Greek toy ad ban as a free...
- Television Advertising and Young Children Piaget Reconsidered. Chestnut, Robert W. // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1979, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on the impact of television advertising on children. Discussion on the basic discipline of psychology; Comparison of concept development in basic versus applied research; Information processing abilities of young children.
- Golden Marbles Not Just Kids' Play. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;05/08/98, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p7
Reports on the 1997 Golden Marble Awards, an event dedicated to children's advertising. Sponsorship of the event; Schedule; Venue.
- NOP Solutions finds flaw in plan to ban advertising to kids. // Campaign;01/14/2000, Issue 2, p8
Reports on a study finding that contradicts the argument to bid for a Europe-wide ban on television advertising to children.
- Children seeing fewer junk-food ads on TV. Whitehead, Jennifer // Marketing Week;7/29/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p4
The article reports on the reduction of television advertising for junk food during children's television programs after foods high in fat, salt, and sugar were banned in Great Britain.
- Should web ban TV ads for children? Maren, Lars; Walmsley, Nigel // Marketing (00253650);7/15/1999, p8
Presents opposing views on the banning of television advertising for children in Great Britain. Inability of children to know the difference between advertising and television programs; Denial of access to quality television programming to children.
- Kids' top commercials. // Westchester County Business Journal;02/08/99, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p15
Lists the most effective television commercials as ranked by children in the United States.
- Trends. // Westchester County Business Journal;02/08/99, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p15
Deals with television commercials aimed towards children in the United States. List of children's favorite commercials.