AOL "THE TALK"
- AOL TV ad push tries to boost net use at home. Owen, John // Campaign;10/30/98, Issue 44, p7
Reveals that AOL, an online service provider in the United Kingdom, becomes the first company in its sector to advertise on television. Aim of the company's advertising campaign; Issues that will be addressed in the advertisement.
- Radio Live. Rollins, Rich // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on a television advertisement created for Radio Live which features an unrehearsed dialogue from subjects. Challenges on making the commercial.
- TVB rate hikes less than feared. Murphy, James // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/21/2005, p4
The article reports that media agencies in Hong Kong, China, have reacted with cautious optimism after the territory's leading terrestrial broadcaster TVB revealed a less-than-expected five percent increase in its standard rate card for 2006. Unveiled earlier this week, the 2006 schedule...
- Boom Time in Sin City. Edry, Sharon // Television Week;10/25/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p28
Focuses on the sales of local cable advertising in Las Vegas, Nevada. Factors that contributed to strong market sales; Challenge facing cable television in terms of advertising sales; Business incentives unique in the city.
- The people's choice. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Mar98, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p4
Lists the top television advertisements in New Zealand, according to a CM Research survey conducted over the period November 9 to December 13, 1998. Includes the drink driving campaign by Saatchi & Saatchi; Instant Kiwi by Saatchi & Saatchi; New Zealand Cheese by The Campaign Palace.
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Jul2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p46
Presents information related to top ten television advertisements for June 2003 in New Zealand.
- Remote Patrol. Jacobs, A.J. // Entertainment Weekly;04/16/99, Issue 481, p46
Presents the best and worst television commercials. Mercedes; Claussen Pickles; Beyond.com.
- Art of noise. KALISHER, JESSE // Brandweek;01/25/99, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p46
Offers observation on television commercials. Impact of tiresome commercials on television programs; Features of Burger King's commercial; Sample of commercials viewers endure endlessly.
- THE WORK. // Campaign;3/7/2008, Issue 9, p22
The article lists the television advertising campaigns produced in Great Britain including a Volkswagen and a dog, spring and summer 2008 and tiger beer.