SPRINT "COLOR MY WORLD"
- The Human Touch. Kelly, Jane Irene // Adweek Southeast Edition;05/24/99, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p29
Provides information on the television advertisement of Sprint which features X-Files star David Duchovny to promote the company's high-technology telecommunication services. Description of the advertisement; Message that Sprint wants to impart to the public.
- Radio Live. Rollins, Rich // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on a television advertisement created for Radio Live which features an unrehearsed dialogue from subjects. Challenges on making the commercial.
- Sprint ad blitz targets twentysomethings. Sax, George // Telephony;05/17/99, Vol. 236 Issue 20, p120
Reports on the national multimedia campaign of Sprint through television. Features of the advertisement; Target market; Business strategy of Sprint.
- Telecom Barmy Army Invasion/ Occupation. Price, Natham // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p29
Features the television commercial film directed by Nathan Price which encourage people to use Telecom technology to unite for victory against the Barmy Army rugby team. Tone of the advertisement; Reason for using caricatures.
- TVB rate hikes less than feared. Murphy, James // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;10/21/2005, p4
The article reports that media agencies in Hong Kong, China, have reacted with cautious optimism after the territory's leading terrestrial broadcaster TVB revealed a less-than-expected five percent increase in its standard rate card for 2006. Unveiled earlier this week, the 2006 schedule...
- Boom Time in Sin City. Edry, Sharon // Television Week;10/25/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p28
Focuses on the sales of local cable advertising in Las Vegas, Nevada. Factors that contributed to strong market sales; Challenge facing cable television in terms of advertising sales; Business incentives unique in the city.
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Nov2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p49
The article lists the top 10 television (TV) advertisements in New Zealand as of November 2012, including the "Telecom Tommy & Boris Escape," "State Insurance Break My Stride," and "Countdown the Colemans."
- Push My Buttons. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek New England Edition;06/28/99, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p32
Features the television advertisements for Motorola and MovieFone. Description of the `Wholly Donut' advertisement; Description of the `Train' advertisement; Other television spots.
- PHONING HOME. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;1/6/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the television advertising strategy used by Sprint for its local/long distance bundled services as of January 2003. Pricing for the plan; Description of the advertisement; Response of focus groups to the advertising approach they used.