- HP unifies branding with $200 mil push. Elkin, Tobi; Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;11/22/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the release of an advertising campaign from Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP). The focus on creating a brand name; The role chief executive officer (CEO) Carly Fiorina; The efforts of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and Saatchi & Saatchi, San Francisco; Budget of the campaign; Details of the...
- Sony on road with cameras. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p8
Reports that Sony UK is promoting its Mavica digital cameras with a nationwide interactive roadshow. Locations; Comments from Tim Medcalf, project director at RPM Live Communications.
- Does advertising around controversial TV damage brands? // Marketing (00253650);6/6/2007, p26
The presents the views of several professional employees on the bad effect of advertising on brands around controversial television program in Great Britain and in the U.S. Two professionals stated that it depends on the product being advertised by the advertisers. Other cited the different...
- Point Shoot Lose 10 Pounds. // Popular Mechanics;Oct2006, Vol. 183 Issue 10, p36
The article presents information on the digital camera HP Photosmart R967, recently introduced by Hewlett-Packard Co. Photosmart is a camera that contains slimming effects. It is designed to squash the image to a certain extent. It is a 10-megapixel camera that also contains an in-camera effect.
- Cheap shot. Overington, Matt // Australian Personal Computer;Dec2003, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p54
Hewlett-Packard Co.'s Photosmart 945 is the flagship model in its new range, which includes the 3.1-megapixel Photosmart 435 ($349) and the 2.1-megapixel Photosmart 635 ($399). Apart from the price tag, the biggest attraction of the 945 is its zoom. The 945's 8x optical zoom is ample for most...
- HP. M. S. // B to B;10/23/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 14, p26
The article profiles the company Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP). The company was established in 1939 and it's headquarter is at Palo Alto, California. HP brand has the total value of $14 billion. The company is hoping to extend the advertising campaign to target the business sector. HP spend $507.8...
- Are your editors viewed as market authorities by the media? // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;5/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p10
Offers advice related to branding advertising. Distribution of brand information; Use of video cuts for promotion of brands; Problems of trade magazines on branding; Issues covered by trade magazines on the importance of brand advertising.
- Brand news. Smith, Katie // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan97, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p120
Presents information on brand name foods and products. Mentions of `Instant Oatmeal' and `Hashbrowns'; Information on the `P.O.S. System' and an `Appetizer Program'; Production equipment such as the `Slotted Turner' and the `Grease Extractor.'
- Advertising and concentration: A survey of the empirical evidence. Leahy, Arthur S. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Winter97, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p35
Examines empirical evidence on the relationship between advertising and concentration. Effect of television advertising on sales; Use of single equation models; Simultaneous equation models; Limitations of study.