BOXING ON DISC
- 'NEXT GREAT CHAMP'. // Entertainment Weekly;10/15/2004, Issue 788, p63
Announces the decision of Fox to transfer the remaining episodes of the boxing reality series "Champ" starring Oscar De La Hoya to Fox Sports Net, due to poor ratings.
- Fox Knocks 'Champ' to FSN. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/11/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p20
Reports on the transfer of "The Next Great Champ", a boxing-reality series of Fox, to FSN. Statement issued by George Greenberg, executive vice president of programming and production of FSN, on the purpose of retooling the series; Failuire of the reality series' first four episodes to attract...
- ROUND 2 FOR BOXING WARS. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;8/27/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 39, p1
Reports on a legal challenge to the airing of the Fox reality television program "The Next Great Champ" filed in California. DreamWorks executive Jeffrey Katzenberg and television producer Mark Burnett's claims abut the show's violation of state boxing laws; First Amendment issues arising from...
- Fox's Ambitious Year. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/24/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 21, p16
Presents information on television programs on Fox station to be aired in the U.S. starting November 2004. "The Next Great Champ"; "The Partner"; "House."
- EARLY TO THE PUNCH. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;7/27/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 16, p5
Reports that production has wrapped up for the reality television show â€œThe Next Great Champâ€. Reason why the Fox television network wanted to finish taping the series as soon as possible; Details on the show which features boxing champion Oscar De La Hoya at its center.
- NEW SHOWS. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;8/30/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 40, pA12
Focuses on television shows at Fox Broadcasting Co. in the United States. "House"; "The Next Great Champ"; "Renovate my Family"; "The Complex: Malibu."
- NATURAL SELECTION. MROZEK, CARL // Digital Video;Mar2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p72
The article focuses on digital cinematography (DC) cameras and RED's EPIC used by filmmakers of wildlife television series . It says that filmmaker Mark Emery of the "National Geographic" was an adopted of RED EPIC, in which he used it in Alaska. It states that filmmaker Andrew Young likes EPIC,...
- Mad Ave. gets serious about drama. McClintock, Pamela // Variety;5/31/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the views of media buyers on television programs in the U.S. as of May 2004. "Kevin Hill"; "Clubhouse"; "Wife Swap"; "The Next Great Champ"; "Listen Up."
- 'Champ' is on ropes in first round. Kissell, Rick; Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;9/9/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the rating of the television program "The Next Great Champ" according to the Neilsen Media Research in the U.S. Interest of the viewers on the program; Plot of the program; Overall viewers of the program;