Austin Pricing $177M of Water Revenue Debt to Take Out CP
- US and Europe are Active. // High Yield Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p2
Reports business developments in the U.S. and Europe as of June 2002. Pricing for the bond offering of H&E Equipment; Decline of revenue; Increase of debt rate.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F321, p1
Statistics are given regarding the competitive bond sales across various U.S. states including refunding bonds of Arkansas, first mortgage revenue refunding bonds series 2014 of Kentucky, 2014 general obligation refunding bonds of California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F321, p1
Statistics are given regarding the negotiated bond sales across various U.S. states including multifamily housing revenue bonds of Florida, general obligation bonds of Idaho, and general obligation capital loan notes of Iowa.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2015, p5
The article presents the results of the negotiated sales of several bonds such as the water and sewer revenue bonds of Prairie Grove, Arkansas, the general obligation refunding bonds of the Yuma School District in Colorado, and the special obligation bond of Liberty, Missouri.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/28/2015, p1
The article offers information the result of the negotiated sales of bonds in Maryland and North Dakota as of April 24, 2015 including Multifamily Development Revenue Bonds, Series 2015A, Loan Anticipation Temporary Improvement Revenue Bonds, Series 2015, and Ohnstad Twichell.
- Run to Safety: Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Track Lower. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;6/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31413, p29
Reports the decline in yield indexes of bonds. Plans of investors to reinvest cash from semi-annual bond coupon redemptions and maturities; Decline in the prices of treasury bonds; Decrease in the revenues of bond buyers.
- Augusta, Ga., Selling $20M, the First for Regional Airport. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p5
Reports that Augusta, Georgia, will sell bonds for the Augusta Regional Airport. Revenues derived by the airport from fuel sales; Bond pricing; Sources of the revenue that will back the general airport revenue bonds.
- Prices Slide 1/4 to 3/8 of a Point Amid Treasury Losses, New Supply. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31242, p2
Reports on the decline of bond prices. Factors affecting the decrease of bond prices. Circulation of 400 million dollar worth of bid lists; Percentage of revenue bonds traded by New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority water and sewer system.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p1
The article presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds as of September 2014 in the U.S. including the capital improvement revenue bonds of the Wiregrass Community Development District in Florida and the general obligation refunding bonds of Douglas County Sanitary and Improvement District...