- Resource review. Farmer, Andrew // Evidence Based Medicine;May/Jun2004, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p93
Review the book "The Evidence Base for Diabetes Care," by R. Williams, W. Herman, A.-L. Kinmonth and N.J. Wareham .
- 'I've done all I have been told but I still have diabetes' Tattersall, Robert // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);9/13/1986, Vol. 293 Issue 6548, p689
Reviews the book 'Care of the Child With Diabetes,' edited by J.D. Baum, A-L. Kinmonth and M. Alison Smith.
- Necrology: Herman W. Ostrum. // BioScience;3/15/1971, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p293
An obituary for Herman W. Ostrum, professor emeritus of radiology at the University of Pennsylvania, is presented.
- The epidemiology of diabetes mellitus. An international persepctive. Svärdsudd, K. // Diabetologia;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p138
Reviews the book "The Epidemiology of Diabetes Mellitus: An International Perspective," edited by J. M. EkoÃ©, P.Zimmet and R. Williams.
- WILLIAM R. SNODGRASS. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32862, p4
An obituary for William R. Snodgrass, former comptroller of Tennessee is presented.
- From the National President, Richard L. Fair, CGFM, CPA. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;4/28/2008, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p1
The article presents an obituary for William R. Snodgrass, comptroller emeritus of the state of Tennessee.
- OBITUARY: WILLIAM R. BARRANGER, 'ONE OF THE GOOD ONES'. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/31/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 5, p6
An obituary for Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) member William R. Barranger is presented.
- OBITUARIES. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2008 Ashrae Insights, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
The article presents an obituary for William R. Anthony.
- NGA's Allder dies at 55. // Geospatial Solutions;Jun2005, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p15
Presents an obituary for William R. Allder, a long-time supporter of spatial technology and senior member of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).