Denver Schools See Savings Ahead With $91M Refunding
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2015, which includes the School Improvement Bonds from Glendale Elementary School of Arizona, the Refunding Bonds of Arkansas' Alma School District No. 30 and the First Mortgage Refunding Bonds,...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p9
A chart is presented that lists trading results of negotiated bonds as of April 13, 2015 of various organizations including Odenville Utilities Board, Hart County School District, and East Maine School District.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p4
A chart is presented that lists trading results of competitive bond sale of various organization including Clear Creek Amana Community School District, Plainfield Community Consolidated School District, and Jefferson Parish School Board.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p8
A chart is presented that lists competitive sales trading report of securities of various organizations including Green Forest School District, Cajon Valley Union School District, and Yolo County Board of Education.
- Texas' Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Sets $259 Million Bond Sale. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p19
The article reports that the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District (ISD) in Texas is set to sell a bond package offering of about $259 million of unlimited tax schoolhouse and refunding bonds in July 2008. With an initial bond package totaling $807 million that was approved in November...
- Clark County, Nev., Schools To Sell $500M. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p1
Reports on the plan of the Clark County, Nevada School District to issue refunding bonds in Clark County, Nevada. Aim of the transaction to gain funding to refinance its outstanding general obligation debt; Total savings expected for the regular general obligation bonds; Bond counsel of the...
- Charleston, S.C., School District Puts the Brakes on $109M Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p3
Reports on the postponement of a multimillion-dollar bond sale for the Charleston, South Carolina School District. Purpose of the proceeds from the bonds; Importance of the proceeds to help retire $128 million of bond anticipation notes; Description of the district's multimillion-dollar capital...
- Jefferson County, Ala., Planning $1 Billion Offering For Schools. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p1
reports that Jefferson County, Alabama, commissioners are interested in selling up to a billion dollars in revenue bonds before the end of 2004 to provide capital for the county's eleven school districts, including schools in Birmingham. Plan to secure the bonds with a one cent increase in the...
- San Francisco School District to Sell $205M. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;1/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34040, p1
The article reports that the San Francisco Unified School District of Dan Francisco, California is planning to sell 205 million dollars of general obligation bonds in a competitive offering on January 9, 2013. Topics discussed are general obligation bonds as part of a 531 million dollars bond...