Under Fire, Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner Resigns
- Fisher Resigns As Oklahoma Commissioner. Hays, Daniel // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/4/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the resignation of Carroll Fisher as insurance commissioner of Oklahoma. Impeachment trial on corruption charges against Fisher; Details of the case.
- Fisher Quits On Eve Of Impeachment Trial. Hays, Daniel // National Underwriter / P&C;10/4/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 37, p10
Reports on the resignation of insurance commissioner Carroll Fisher in Oklahoma, days before his impeachment trial on corruption charges is to begin. Accusations hurled against Fisher; Views of people regarding his resignation; Reasons behind Fisher's decision to surrender his position.
- Nichols Resigns As Kentucky Commissioner. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/11/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 50, p1
Announces the resignation of George Nichols as president of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) effective December 2000. Reasons for the resignation; Role in developing Kentucky Access; Information on his tenure as NAIC president.
- Mich. Commissioner Olson resigns. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;07/28/97, Vol. 101 Issue 30, p23
Announces the retirement of Michigan Insurance Commissioner D. Joseph Olson. When Olson's retirement will become effective; Details on Olson's future plans.
- Quackenbush Quits In California. Howard, J.C. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/3/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 27, p1
Announces the resignation of Charles Quakenbush as insurance commissioner of California. Information on the alleged misconduct committed by Quakenbush; Details on the investigations on Quakenbush case; Testimonies on the case.
- Douglass will leave Ark. Ins. department Jan. 15. Otis, L.H. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/28/96, Vol. 100 Issue 44, p43
Announces that Lee Douglass, veteran Arkansas insurance commissioner, announced plans to leave the insurance department on January 15, 1997 when his term ends. Background information on Douglass; Positions he has held throughout the insurance industry.
- Quackenbush's Quicksand Could Sink Some Insurers. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/10/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 28, p34
Editorial. Comments on the resignation of California Insurance Commissioner Charles Quackenbush due to political scandals. Problems with Quackenbush's creation of the California Research and Assistance Fund, a nonprofit earthquake foundation; Impact of the ongoing investigation on the case on...
- Health Insurance Commissioner Koller leaving post. // Rhode Island Medical Journal;May2013, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p64
The article announces the resignation of Christopher F. Koller as Health Insurance Commissioner in New York City.
- California's Embattled Commissioner Chuck Quackenbush Resigns His Post. // Insurance Advocate;07/15/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 28, p4
Deals with the resignation of Chuck Quackenbush as the insurance commissioner of California. Reasons for his resignation; Scandals involving Quackenbush.