Miss. Agency Selling Water Bonds for Jackson
- Fitch, S&P Reports Highlight Growing Number of Downgrades. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p7
The article focuses on the declined bond ratings issued by the agency Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. in New York in 2009. According to a report, Fitch has signed various downgrades than upgrades in the first quarter, while Standard & Poor tipped in favor of upgrades. The agency...
- S&P Changes Outlook of Atlanta GOs to Positive. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32266, p34
The article reports on the change of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook on general obligation debt to positive from stable in Atlanta, Georgia.
- S&P Rates SLO. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p39
The article announces that Standard & Poor's has assigned an A-plus rating to the planned issuance of water revenue bonds by San Luis Obispo, California. The credit ratings agency has also assigned an issuer credit rating of AA-minus to the city government. Credit analyst Matt Reining has...
- Puerto Rico GDB Issues On Watch. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p1
The article reports on the placement of Standard & Poor's BBB rating on two Government Development Bank (GDB) for Puerto Rico letter of credit-backed issues on CreditWatch with negative implications following the March 2006 decision to put the bank itself on watch. Two issues backed by letters...
- San Diego Port Selling for First Time Since Airport Spin-Off. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p32
Reports on the bond issuance by the San Diego Unified Port District in California. Consideration of the city's management and disclosure difficulties in rendering bond rating by Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's Corp.; Use of the proceeds in reimbursing the port for payments...
- GUAM: Good News From S&P. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/22/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32656, p9
The article reports on the affirmed B credit rating changes made by Standard & Poor's (S&P) on Guam. The rating changes made by S&P are attributed to the total general fund balance of Guam which is about negative $520 million. It is accounted that the rating action of S&P affects $117 million of...
- S&P Upgrades Orange County, Calif., Ahead of $82M Refunding. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p1
Focuses on the effort of Standard & Poor's Corp. in upgrading the issuer credit rating of Orange County, California. Amount intended for the bond refunding; Offer of ad valorem taxes; Financial flexibility of discretionary revenues and expenditures.
- San Rafael RDA, Calif., Tabs Raised. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p2
Reports on the rise in credit rating of tax allocation bonds of Rafael, California., Redevelopment Agency by credit rating firm Standard & Poor's Corp. Indications revealed by the upgrade in ratings mentioned by credit analyst Gabriel Petek.
- Michigan Agency Readies $285 Million Power Refunding Following S&P Hike. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p40
Reports on plans of the Michigan Public Power Agency for a multi-million dollar refunding of bonds on November 7, 2002 after upgradation of its ratings by Standard & Poors Corp. Changes in the agency's ratings during 2002; Contribution of the original bonds to coal-fired power plant; Agencies...