Nassau County Scores Twin Upgrades as Health Agency Readies $300M Deal
- Ratings May Rattle CLO Trustees. A. B. // Leveraged Finance News;3/12/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the credit ratings pressure of financial institutions which can cause minor changes in the ranks or collateralized loan obligations (CLO) trustees in the U.S. in 2012. It mentions that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed its rating on several securities firms and...
- Moody's: Low-Rated HY Universe Shrinks. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p31
The article reports on the decrease in the number of companies that received low credit ratings from Moody's Investors Service. It mentions that the population of U.S. nonfinancial companies with B3 negative or lower ratings has dropped to 146. According to the author, several factors affected...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Moody's Downgrades Minnesota. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Minnesota's rating to Aa1 with a stable outlook from Aaa and took the state off negative watch list. The downgrade impacts roughly $3 billion of outstanding general obligation (GO) bonds, $5.2 billion of school district bonds issued under...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- Memphis Sports Authority's Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Memphis and Shelby County Sports authority to A1 from Aa3 due to continuing financial challenges for the city. Sufficient funds is needed to replenish draws on the authority's debt service reserve fund to avoid defaults. The...
- Moody's: Provisional Al to New Hampshire Turnpike. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a provisional A1 designation, which will be removed in January 2012, to Series 2012 delayed delivery bonds of the New Hampshire Turnpike.
- CALIFORNIA. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p31
The article reports on the affirmation of the various general fund and enterprise obligations of San Diego, California by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's has also reiterated its negative outlook for the debt which has been downgraded in August 2005.