Stone & Youngberg Gets Arizona Expert
- Baratta joins Stone & Youngberg. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30635, p31
Reports that former Union Bank of California banker Jeffrey Baratta has joined Stone & Youngberg. Baratta's work experience in the bond market; Roles and responsibilities.
- Stone & Youngberg Loses Gibson to PaineWebber. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p7
Reports on John Gibson's decision to resign as managing director at Stone & Youngberg to join PaineWebber Inc.
- Fixed-Income Firm Hires Bank One Vet. // American Banker;7/13/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 133, p8
Reports that fixed-income securities firm Stone & Youngberg has hired Jack Turner to head its taxable-fixed-income department. Turner's position and duties at Banc One Capital Markets, where he most recently worked; Location of Stone & Youngberg's regional offices.
- Executive Action. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/3/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p15
No abstract available.
- NARI. // Qualified Remodeler;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p16
The article announces career development of executives at the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) in the U.S. including appointment of William Carter as the chairman of the board and promotion of Paul Zuch to the office of president.
- executive suite. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/28/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 48, p16
The article announces that Scott Lauritzen, Erica Wiertz and Gerald Campbell have been appointed as senior vice president of creative director at entertainment marketing firm Lussier, executive director of employee communications at Sony Pictures Entertainment and executive vice president of...
- People in the News. // Industrial Heating;Mar2011, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p33
The article announces several appointments including Robert Madeira as vice president of heat treating in Inductoheat Inc., Greg DeKors as vice president of development in Super Systems Inc. and Chet Mroz as president and chief operation officer (COO) of Yokogawa's North American operations.
- Global Payments Hires Strategy Exec. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;11/11/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 217, p10
The payments processor Global Payments Inc. of Atlanta has hired Jeffery B. Baker as senior vice president of strategic planning, a newly created position. Mr. Baker was a research analyst at U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Corp., where he covered Global Payments and other payment companies. He has...
- New Skyjack personnel, unit. // American Lift & Handlers;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p7
The article announces two appointments at the manufacturer of aerial work platforms Skyjack Inc., Brad Boehler as president and Brian Black as vice president of sales.