Two N.J. Agencies, State Trust Selling Over $2 Billion
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p45
Reports developments related to bond transaction in the Northeast states in the U.S. Plan of the Maryland Department of Transportation to sell transportation revenue bonds; Criticism of former District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry on the plan of incumbent mayor Anthony William to build a new...
- S&P Negative on UMH. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p33
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s updating of its outlook to negative from stable on United Methodist Homes of New Jersey's 92.5 million dollars of outstanding debt. The bond are rating BB-plus which is below investment grade. The bond were issued by New Jersey Economic...
- N.J. agency caps fees for projects over $100 million. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;01/21/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30562, p31
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's attempt to give developers planning projects costing over $100 million in the state a break by capping bond fees paid for state financing. Amount of cap agreed upon by the authority's board of directors in November 1998; Details of a...
- New Jersey EDA to Sell $650 Million for Schools. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p4
Reports on the plans of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to sell its contract bonds competitively for the state's school construction program. Structure of the bonds; Background on the program managed by the New Jersey Schools Construction Corp.; Scope of the state's Educational...
- N.J. Readies $1.7B to Restructure ARS. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p1
The article reports on the entry of New Jersey in the bond market with roughly $1.7 billion of fixed- and variable-rate debts to help the state restructure its auction-rate securities (ARS) and rein in soaring interest costs. The state will sell a combined $1.7 billion of debt to refinance...
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- Transit hub incentives nearing end of the tunnel. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;5/14/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the near end of the remaining funding for the Economic Development Authority's (EDA) Urban Transit Hub tax credit program in New Jersey.