Treasury Gains Don't Inspire Traders; Big California, N.Y. Deals Go to Retail
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 19. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Presents a chart depicting the volume of bond deals during the September 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p36
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of April 29, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32052, p33
Presents statistics on the performance of the United States bond market, as of January 19, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p13
The article presents a calendar of deals in the bond market. The issuers include the Horry County Department of Airports in South Carolina, New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority, Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York and New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. It also cites...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 6. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Presents economic indicators on the status of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 6, 2005.
- Short- and Long-Term Borrowers Will Test Retail Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p6
Forecasts the influx of short and long-term borrowers for the fourth quarter of September 2004 trading session in the U.S. Name of entities offering large bond deals for the period; Prediction on the continuation of the heavy issuance in the short term market; Amount of state facilities...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p35
Presents several charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32105, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. Statement of Alan Greenspan, the Federal Reserve Board chairman, regarding the impact of higher prices on the growth of demand for oil; Increase of the Chicago Fed Midwest manufacturing index; Advancement of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s standard...