DreamWorks land buy will put L.A. Mello-Roos deal on track
- DreamWorks' departure delays $400 million deal. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30695, p4
Reports on the delay in sale of bonds, to be used to finance the Playa Vista residential and commercial development, because of DreamWorks SKG's withdrawal from the project in Los Angeles, California. Estimated worth of the bonds to be sold; Reasons cited why the company withdrew from the...
- Carter's, DreamWorks Sell $700M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p38
The article reports on bonds sold on the high yield primary market on August 7, 2013 by clothing firm Carter's Inc., 400 million U.S. dollars in 5.25% senior notes due 2021, and by movie and animation studio DreamWorks, 300 million U.S. dollars in 6.875% senior unsecured notes due 2020.
- DreamWorks settles on site in Los Angeles. // Christian Science Monitor;12/15/95, Vol. 88 Issue 15, p14
Informs about DreamWorks SKG's decision to build a studio and office complex near Marina del Rey, Los Angeles. Brief on the company; Projected earnings.
- DreamWorks shops `Spin' sales. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p55
States that DreamWorks Television company has approached several major television stations about making a deal which would include the sale of network distribution rights to `Spin City' television program change for guaranteeing Dream Works a minimal level of per-episode income. Additional...
- DreamWorks TV casts agency for ad project. McCarthy, Michael; Tyrer, Kathy // Adweek Western Edition;6/17/96, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p3
Reports on DreamWorks Television's negotiations with several West Coast advertising agencies to handle the account for a new television series. Plans to select a shop to provide creative and media planning for the television program.
- Cartoon factory. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/13/95, Vol. 235 Issue 20, p23
Reports on DreamWorks SKG LLC's agreement with the Glendale, California Community Redevelopment Agency to build a cartoon studio at a site along the Los Angeles River.
- DreamWorks complex supports animation. Weathersby Jr., William // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Oct96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p9
Reports that DreamWorks SKG LLC broke ground on its animation studio in Glendale, California last June 1996. Design by Steven Ehrlich Architects; Creation of an environment inspiring creativity and synergistic gatherings.
- DreamWorks' studio may be in site. Madigan, Nick // Variety;09/14/98, Vol. 372 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the plan of DreamWorks SKG to build a studio near Los Angeles International Airport in California. Negotiations with developer Playa Capital Co.; Statement from the head of corporate affairs of DreamWorks; Participation of DreamWorks in the development of the former Hughes Aircraft...
- Dream on. Block, Alex Ben; Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;12/14/95, Vol. 340 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the launching of DreamWorks SKG's studio in Playa Vista, California.