Advent of tax-exempt capital securities awaits final decision
- State Farm sues Adventist. Benko, Laura B. // Modern Healthcare;2/5/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p17
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by automobile insurance carrier State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. against Adventist Health System Sunbelt Health Care Corp. for allegedly charging inflated prices to treat car-accident victims at its Florida hospitals. The insurance carrier...
- Large spread kills Adventist Health's planned capital securities issuance. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p29
Focuses on the cancellation of a capital securities issuance by Adventists Health System/Sunbelt Inc. Investment market spread affecting the feasibility of the issuance.
- Something old, something new: Facility expansion emphasizes... Poole, Charles D. // Health Facilities Management;Dec95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation has been prompted to update its East Pasco Medical Center. Modernization of facilities; What goals were formed by; Phase of expansion.
- Moving back home. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;04/28/97, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p20
Reports that Hinsdale, Illinois-based Health System is considering joining Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System-Sunbelt. Background information on Adventist Health System; Negotiations between the two companies; Information on Hinsdale system's finances. INSET: A brief history of...
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p12
Reports that the Adventist Health Systems has signed an agreement with MCKesson General Medical for services to its hospitals.
- Advent of Florida Hospital Sale Should Cause a Scene. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/23/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31186, p7
Focuses on the revenue bond issue planned for the Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Inc. in Orlando, Florida. Deal structure; Rating of the bond issue; Outlook for Adventist Health's bonds.
- In first, nonprofit will sell tax-exempt capital securities. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p36
Reports on Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System Sunbelt Inc.'s decision to sell tax-exempt capital securities in the United States. Estimated amount of the capital securities; Benefits to be gained by companies from capital securities.
- Adventist Restructures Debt To Replace Letter of Credit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p1
Reports on Orlando, Florida-based Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Inc.'s reconfiguring of its debt structure, using a fixed-to-floating rate swap and periodic auction reset securities to replace variable rate bonds that lost their letter of credit support. Response of the system to Bank of...
- Transporting trouble. Taylor, Mark // Modern Healthcare;4/11/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p38
Deals with the outsourcing settlement of the overbilling allegations against Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corp. Cost of the settlement; Background on the accusations against Adventist; Lessons learned by Adventist from its mistakes.