National revolving loan fund proposed
- Rep. DeLauro Looks to Create Issuer of 'Public Benefit Bonds'. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;5/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33121, p5
The article reports on the legislation introduced by Representative Rosa DeLauro to establish a National Infrastructure Development Bank that could issue public benefit bonds to finance infrastructure projects in the U.S. The bank will leverage private sector dollars to invest in environmental...
- Honorable Rosa DeLauro. DeLauro, Rosa // Congressional Digest;Apr2008, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p107
Excerpts are presented from a speech made by U.S. Representative Rosa DeLauro on October 3, 2007.
- Chiming in on equal pay. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/15/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p4
The article reports on the women in Connecticut that earns between 75 and 80 cents for every dollar that a man earns working in the same position, where Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro push passage for Paycheck Fairness Act allowing victims of gender-based pay discrimination equal claim on civil action.
- Corrections and clarifications. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/6/2003, Vol. 327 Issue 7414, p556
A couple of errors slipped into this Education and Debate article by Yvonne Y W Mak and colleagues (26 July, pp 213-5). We failed to check the status of the politician Rosa DeLauro, who was mentioned in this news article by Fred Charatan (2 August, p 246). She is indeed a Democrat...
- (NUTRITION) House, Senate at Odds over Reauthorization. // Community Health Funding Week;3/19/2010, p2
The article reports that the legislative process to reauthorize the Child Nutrition Act may undergo a longer debate this year due to differences of opinion with the U.S. Senate and the House. At a hearing on nutrition funding held by the House Appropriations Committee's Agriculture subcommittee,...
- Blumenthal leads Democrat delegation to D.C. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/8/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 45, p15
The article reports that U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal leads a delegation of Democrats to the Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. including Representatives Rosa DeLauro, Jim Himes and Chris Murphy.
- Investing in our children is investing in our future. DeLauro, Rosa // Hill;7/17/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 90, p17
The article discusses the views of U.S. Representative Rosa DeLauro on U.S. Government's efforts in providing support for children's development, their families and the public policies in order to thrive and America to stay competitive in the 21st-century global economy.
- Untitled. // NEA Today;Oct93, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
Reports on Representative Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut's voice for education on the House Appropriations Committee. Second term in Congress.
- REGULATORY WATCH. // Food Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p15
The article offers regulatory news such as the renewed call of U.S. Representative Rosa DeLauro (Democrat-Connecticut) for more funding to federal agencies inspecting the food supply, and dairy processors' opposition to a legislation being drafted by U.S. Representative Colin Peterson...