Some strategies hot, some not in 4th quarter
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p33
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal market data total returns.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p36
Presents the bond market statistics in the United States as of January 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Analysts wonder how high municipal ratios can reach. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p1
Reports on United States financial analysts' views regarding the impact of the municipal market ratio on tax-exempt bond yields. Percent rise in tax-exempt yields compared to Treasuries yields; Call for a new paradigm in tax-free investments.
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
No abstract available.
- Modest Treasury Gains Lead to Slightly Firmer Munis. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32429, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market on July 21, 2006 in the United States. Tax-exempt bonds benefited from some modest gains in Treasuries bills. Tax-exempt yields are lower by about one or two basis points. There were few people who were complaining in the bond...
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...
- Munis Firmer; Payrolls Lower Than Expected. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;9/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32709, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yields for September 2007 in the U.S. On September 7, the market was firmer, following Treasuries, which showed gains after the August non-farm payrolls number came in significantly lower than expected. Traders noted that tax-exempt...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p36
Presents statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of August 08, 2003. Bond market indicators; Short term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market general obligation yields.
- Muni Yields Up 3 to 4 Basis Points: $507M of LADWPs Open for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p2
Reports on the state of the U.S. bond market as of July 7, 2003. Increase in municipal bond yields; Portion of the retail order period that was opened by underwriters in the new-issue market; Limitation of a return of retail interest in tax-exempt bonds.