Cabinet family search
- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- PLASTIC SIEGE. Medina, Vincent // News from Native California;Fall2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being part of the lineage of the California Indian people.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul94, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p16
Reports on sales growth for cabinet manufacturers as of July 1994. Percentage of change.
- Pennsylvania German furniture. Appleton, Dick // Early American Homes;Jan1997, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p20
Features Pennsylvania German furniture. European immigrants in Pennsylvania; Emergence of taste for fine goods; Abundance of walnut, cherry and poplar trees for furniture; Cabinetmakers' use of standard joinery methods; Expression of creative artistry.
- Traditionalists take route into contemporary. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p5
Reports on cabinet manufacturers New Plan, Caxton and Sakol's launched of their contemporary lines at The Furniture Show.
- Teak firm certification. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2
Reports that reclaimed teak cabinet firm Arbor Vetum has achieved SmartWood Rediscovered certification from the Rainforest Alliance.
- Where the action is. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p16
Focuses on the offer of stylish recliners by upholstery manufacturers in Great Britain. Marketing strategy of reclining chairs and sofas retailer Betteridge Furnishers; Introduction of the Leather Collection of reclining chairs by manufacturer Celebrity Motion Furniture; Historic background of...