- New features look at retail. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the features of "Furniture/Today" such as a series of reports on home furnishings retailers and the e-Intent which provides online traffic at furniture Web sites.
- Tuesday panel offers look at 2011 business prospects. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p120
The author discusses the furniture and home furnishing-related events to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2011.
- Have news? Let us know. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p2
The article invites papers related to furniture retail industry involving personal views, innovative ideas, and photographs with details regarding special features, collection name, and availability.
- Etailer plans to reinvent 'bricks & clicks' format. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p16
The article reports that online furniture retailer Made.com has opened a showroom within its London offices in an attempt to reinvent how physical retail merges with e-commerce.
- High Design. // Virginia Living;Feb2010, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p15
The article offers information on the shop Modernicus located in Alexandria, Virginia that sells hip and functional mid-century furniture with high quality home furnishings from famous Danish designers including Hans Wegner, Kristian Vedel, and Finn Juhl.
- FIT calls for entries for second Women in Furnishing awards. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2011, Issue 5724, p5
The article reports on the call of Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) for entries for the 2011 Women in Furnishing awards in Great Britain.
- HP Style Spotters to post favorite products, trends. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p42
The article informs that the Style Spotters will find their favorite products and trends from the furniture industry at the High Point Market and will post them online.
- COUNTRY LIVING IN LOS ANGELES. // Architectural Digest;Jun2001, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p32
Provides information on Maison et Compagnie, a shop in Los Angeles, California that offers furniture for country homes. Overviews of the items being sold at the shop.
- THE BRIGHT SKIES OF LONDON. // Architectural Digest;Jun2001, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p34
Provides information on the VV Rouleau Atelier furniture shop in London, England owned by Annabel Lewis. House furniture featured in the shop; Statement from Lewis.