Artists share prize at Birmingham Fair
- Harbinger. Walton, Gary // Chaffin Journal;2006, p68
Presents the poem "Harbinger," by Gary Walton. First Line: Melissa Moon had to admit; Last Line: Through which to escape....
- Putnam Development Director Takes New Post in Huntington. CASTO, JAMES E. // State Journal (WV);3/15/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p6
The article announces that Gary Walton was appointed as the new president of the Huntington Area Development Council in West Virginia.
- Managers on the Move. // Material Handling Management;Nov2001, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p19
Presents updates on several executives in the materials handling industry as of November 2001. Appointment of Robert Heffernan at Penco Products; Promotion of Mike White at Menasha Corporation; Position appointed to Gary Walton at Menasha Corporation.
- NO BILL FOR DIRT FILL. WORKMAN, JIM // State Journal (WV);12/20/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p7
The article offers information on the deal between the Putnam County Development Authority (PCDA) with Potesta and Associates, the environmental engineers handling the environmental remediation on a property used at a plant in Nitro under the names Solutia, Monsanto, and Flexsys. Gary Walton,...
- MOVERS SHAKERS. // Charter;Apr2012, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p63
The article announces several personnel changes in the field of accounting including Western Australia Football Commission appointing Gary Walton, Keith Bradshaw becoming CEO of the South Australian Cricket Association, and Institute of Chartered Accountants' Bill Palmer's role extended.
- Addison's Market offers convenience and quality to the neighborhood. Ragain, Rebecca // Just Out;6/17/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p23
Reports on the convenience store Addison's Market, owned by Gary Walton in Portland, Oregon. Offering of a wide range of higher-quality products while maintaining quick in-and-out convenience for neighborhood shoppers; Influence of Walton's working experience on the management styles used;...
- Melissa Moon is Having a Gad Day. Walton, Gary // Chaffin Journal;2006, p66
Presents the poem "Melissa Moon is Having a Gad Day," by Gary Walton. First Line: "I want you," she said abruptly, Last Line: loss of, well, everythingâ€”be nice."
- The Economic Rise of Early America (Book Review). Bumsted, J.M. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr80, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p119
Reviews the book 'The Economic Rise of Early America,' by Gary M. Walton and James F. Shepherd.
- Beyond Winning: The Timeless Wisdom of Great Philosopher Coaches (Book). Gay, Jeffrey // Library Journal;Dec1991, Vol. 116 Issue 21, p157
Reviews the book 'Beyond Winning: The Timeless Wisdom of Great Philosopher Coaches,' by Gary Walton.