Belfield applies its foam protection plan
- Double-digit growth for supply group. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2014, Issue 5883, p6
The article reports that the firm Belfield Furnishings Ltd. has posted sales revenue of 109.6 millions dollars for the year ended December 31, 2013, which is a 12.2 percent increase from the previous year.
- Belfield Furnishings Group sees profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p9
The article reports on the increase of profits of furniture and furnishings supplier Belfield Furnishings Group in 2010 as showed from its set of filed accounts in Great Britain.
- Belfield reduces debt during year of growth. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2013, Issue 5853, p7
The article reports that Belfield Furnishings has reduced its debt by Â£2m in 2012 through its efficient management of assets.
- Sofa source owner increases market share. // Cabinet Maker;5/15/2015, Issue 5933, p6
The article reports that Belfield Furnishings Ltd. saw a rise in revenue for its latest annual accounts due to an increase in output from the launch of the group's new facility in North Wales.
- Settlement of Court proceedings between Belfield Furnishings Limited and Global Textiles (UK) Limited. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p12
The article reports on the settlement agreement in copyright infringement claim of Belfield Furnishings against Global Textiles (UK) Ltd.
- Belfield wins damages and costs in 'copycat' victory against Global Textiles. // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2011, Issue 5741, p10
The article reports that Belfield Furnishings Ltd. gains damages and costs against Global Textiles (UK) Ltd. related to copyright impingement case.
- Getting real about the foam industry. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p31
Interviews special products director Richard Egan at Belfield Furnishings on career and developments in the foam industry. Employment background of Egan before joining in the foam industry; Companies connected before working with Belfield; Changes made by Egan for the company.
- Belfield Furnishings Ltd v Global Textiles (UK). // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p10
The article focuses on a legal case between Global Textiles (UK) Ltd. and Belfield Furnishings Ltd. revolving issues on product design plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- Belfield buys Deeside. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Deeside Furniture Ltd. by Belfield Furniture in . Under the terms of the agreement, 250 of the 400 jobs will be retained. Belfield CEO Steve Hampton reestablishes their relationship with Deeside. The acquisition has doubled the capacity of Belfield's...