Taking a look at management
- Upholstery return for Mawhood and Adams. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p4
Reports on the launching of the upholstery company Belvoir Designs by businessmen Tom Mawhood and Graham Adams in Great Britain. Debut of the company at the BFM London Furniture Show; Number of employees recruited; Reasons for the creation of the company.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on developments involving companies in the furniture industry in the European Union as of September 5, 2003. Web site launched by Wood Panel Industries Federation; Installation of a management software system by Lee Longhands; Event scheduled by Belvoir Designs on September 14â€“15.
- People. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p6
The article present information about some business people. Laura Ashley Ltd. has named Lillian Tan as chief executive--its 10th in 14 years. She succeeds Ainum Mohd-Saaid, joint chief executive who will leave on February for personal reasons. Rebecca Navarednam, joint chief executive left on 1...
- Adams goes up. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p3
Announces the promotion of Graham Adams to sales director of upholstery firm Corinth Designs in June 1997.
- ALL IN THE FAMILY. SIMON, FIONA; JERVIS, NITA; HOBAN, RUSSELL; LELIEVRE, SCOTT; DUFFY, JULIE; CAMPBELL, DARRAL; BOYCE, SIMON; ELLIS, NIGEL; SWALE, BRIAN; DRUMMOND, ALEXEI // North & South;Aug2014, Issue 341, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "A Tale of Two Prime Ministers," by Graham Adams in the June 2014 issue, "Too Smart for Kids?" in the July 2014 issue, and "Speaking Out About Suicide," by Chris Barton in the 2014 issue.
- Top Chopper. Rudow, Lenny // Boating;Sep2004, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p68
Presents Ocean Designs' Chunkster bucket-mounted butterfish chopper, including a polyboard frame with razor-sharp blades.
- HR's role `to navigate through restructuring' MacLachlan, Rob; Thatcher, Mike // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the role of personnel management in navigating through company restructuring. Challenge posed by corporate renewal; Phases of corporate renewal.
- Ready, set, re-engineer. Levine, Barry G. // CA Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the concept of corporate re-engineering in Canada. Companies' need for reengineering; Understanding the concept of process; Challenge to the status quo; Changes in customer requirements.
- Impact on employees ignored. // CA Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p16
Reports on findings of a survey on executives and employees' perception of change initiatives conducted by Princeton, N.J.-based Kepner-Tregoe Inc. Impact of change initiatives according to executives; Decline in morale among employees due to changes.