- Maintenance. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jul95, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p55
Reports on the establishment of the Professional Retail Store Maintenance by major retail store companies in the United States. Contact information.
- On spec. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun95, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p69
Presents news items on maintenance activities in retail stores in the United States as of June 1995. Introduction of a hinged bumper systems by Boston Retail Products; Benefits derived from recycling by Kmart Corp.; Provision of material handling systems for Circuit City's distribution center...
- New projects. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Feb95, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p82
Reports on new construction projects in retail trade. Includes remodelling of Lotte department store in Seoul, Korea by Schafer Associates; S/M/A Design Group International's development of a new store prototype for Fox's Jewelers; Design of Borders Books and Music store.
- PRSM. Wofford Jr., Willie // Chain Store Age;Oct95, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p106
Features the Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM). Impetus for its formation; Schedule for the first PRSM meeting; Contact information.
- Beds and flooring retail business gutted by devastating fire. // Cabinet Maker;6/5/2015, Issue 5935, p4
The article reports that WN Davies, an independent carpet and beds retailer in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, England, is having a major refurbishment operation after a fire at its family-run store located on Smithfield Road.
- Retailers contain building costs, express hope for economic future. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jul94, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p48
Presents the results of the survey on the cost of construction, flooring, maintenance and support systems of retail stores. Poll organizer; Chains represented in the survey; Results of the survey on store size, construction costs, physical supports, fixtures, airconditioning systems, flooring,...
- Bruno's balances safety, upkeep and design. // Chain Store Age;Oct98, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p166
Reports on how retailer Bruno's Inc. was able to keep the floor of its stores dry using Azrock's slip-resistant vinyl composition tile (VCT). Potential of wet floors to cause slip-and-fall accidents; Methods considered by the retailer to combat wetness problems; Applications of the...
- Best Tile renovates DeWitt store to avoid future flood problems. REINHARDT, ERIC // Business Journal (Central New York);3/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the renovation made to Best Tile store in Syracuse, New York to prevent future flood problems.
- The Germiest Places in Your Store. Sheldon Sr., Peter // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p94
The article offers tips on how to keep the retail store clean for customers which include using a sanitizing wipe for shopping carts, applying antibacterial cleaning wipes in public fountains, and string mopping.