Jonathan Ross to host top industry awards event
- Jonathan Ross leaves Whiteheads for Curtina. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p3
Reports that Jonathan Ross resigned from his position as managing director of Whiteheads Fabrics to become sales director at Curtina. Background information on Ross; Who was the previous sales director at Curtina.
- THE CLIENTS. R. G. N. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/5/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4483, p54
This article deals with the client base of Zafferano restaurant. Its clients span the corporate, charity and celebrity world and include Merrill Lynch, Hg Capital, Imperial War Museum, and ING Real Estate. Some of its celebrity clients are David Williams, David Baddiel, Harry Hill and Jonathan Ross.
- NescafÃ© eyes TV star Ross for ad campaign. Clark, Nicola // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2005, p4
This article informs that the company NescafÃ© Coffee Co. is poised to sign up Jonathan Ross to star in an ad campaign promoting its flagship coffee brands. The company is keen to net the TV and radio presenter as part of its "morning managers" programme, designed to drive sales of its...
- CELEBRITIES. Wiggins, Kaye // Third Sector;9/22/2009, Issue 585, p9
The article offers news about celebrities involved in charity events. Actor Daniel Radcliffe will give at least 1000 British pounds a year as a major donor to Get Connected. Cyclist Mark Cavendish helped raise 90,000 British pounds for the charity Right to Play. Chat show host Jonathan Ross has...
- Have you heard the one about Ross and the awards ceremony? // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p18
Criticizes the performance of Jonathan Ross, the presenter of the Association of Exhibition Organizers awards in 2001 in Great Britain. Suggestions for future awards presentations.
- PYRAMID TRAINING. // Prevention;Nov2013, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p38
In this article, Jonathan Ross, spokesperson of the American Council on Exercise, offers tips for pyramid training exercise.
- Sean French. French, Sean // New Statesman;12/12/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4364, p28
Presents Jonathan Ross' remarks about his job as presents of the talk show `The Last Resort.' Ross' treatment of his work as just a job; Comparison to radio and television star Chris Evans; Evans' remarks about the Ryder Cup.
- BBC'S ROSS TO GET MUSIC AWARD. Paine, Andre // Billboard;6/27/2009, Vol. 121 Issue 25, p14
The article announces that British broadcaster Jonathan Ross has received the 2009 Music Industry Trusts' Award.
- RE:PLAY (previous edition revisited). // People Management;11/27/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p62
An image of Jonathan Ross presenting his qualifications for the vacant court jester position is presented.