Sticking with It
- New Balance to make Euro advertising debut. // Marketing Week;3/27/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p10
Announces that athletic brand New Balance is launching its first above-the line campaign across the U.S. and Europe. Tagline used in the campaign; Goal of the company to raise consumer awareness of its heritage as a running brand.
- New Balance Ages Up; IMG Skates Off with Disson. Cassidy, Hilary // Brandweek;01/08/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p8
Provides updates on sports marketing and advertising in the United States as of January 2001. Details on the use of the national cable television market for the advertising campaign of sports wear manufacturer New Balance; Company that will acquire corporate consulting firm Disson & Associates.
- ESSENTIAL KNIT PANT. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p42
The article offers brief information on the Essential Knit athletic pants from New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.
- New Balance Runs With Apparel. Bowers, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/7/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 27, p19
Reports on footwear and activewear company New Balance's focus on its apparel segment. Reinvention of the brand's apparel; Ranking in a brand recognition survey; Plans to rely on freelancers and hire in-house designers; Objective to meet with retailers; Advertising campaigns.
- MANUFACTURER NEWS. // NSGA Retail Focus;May/Jun2011, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p22
The article offers news briefs on several sporting goods (SG) manufacturers. The line of lacrosse equipment by Under Armour Inc., in partnership with Vertical Lax Inc., will have its launch on November 2011. DryDock Footwear company was established by New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc. to boost the...
- MERGER MANIA. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/8/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the consolidation of companies in the sports industry as of July 2004. Creation of types of partnerships by vendors who are pursuing equipment companies; Purchase of The Hockey Co. by Reebok in April 2004; Acquisition of Warrior Lacrosse by New Balance in February 2004; Merger of...
- New Balance Partners with Snowboard Brand 686. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;2/3/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p5
This article announces the release of a limited-edition collection from New Balance. The collection features snowboarding brand 686 and New Balance Times Collection. The 2009-2010 winter season collection is composed of outerwear, footwear, boots and accessories. Information on the Times New...
- New Balance Launches Women_s Volleyball for Spring 2007. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p3
The article features the New Balance WV850 and WV650 volleyball shoes for women.
- News Briefs. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;11/26/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p7
This section offers news briefs concerning the sporting goods industry in the U.S. Dunham signed a license agreement with Sampco Inc. for the brand's work and industrial collection. Jordan Brand announced that it is recognizing close to 300 educators through its Jordan Fundamentals Grant...