- Rockport Hits the Road With Travel Line. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;11/1/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 43, p2
Features the I.Travel men's collection of Rockport Co. which will debut at retail in the U.S. footwear and fashion industry on February 1, 2005. Price of the collection; Distribution of the collection to retail stores; Description of the collection.
- Rockport to Launch Collection with adidas TORSION System Technology. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that the Rockport Company will launch a footwear collection featuring adidas TORSION System technology. The collection will set a new standard in the comfort lifestyle shoe category. It combines advanced technology for athletic footwear and modern style. It was first launched...
- Rock Solid. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;5/28/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 21, p54
The article offers facts about the Established 1971 label offered by Canton, Massachusetts-based men's footwear company Rockport Co. The label has experienced growth and could eventually account for 25% to 30% of Rockport's overall business. The label's product offering runs the gamut from...
- CORRECTIONS. // FN: Footwear News;2/12/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p4
Corrections to two articles about the new Torsion line of Rockport and the shoe labeled SoftSpots that were published in the January 22 and January 29, 2007 issues are presented.
- Rockport stepping into new high heels. Krol, Carol // Advertising Age;6/17/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 25, p15
This article reports on the use of reflexology to market the Mirabel women's high heel shoes from Rockport Co. in the U.S. in 1996. The shoe line has a seal of approval from the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society. Linda Lewi, vice president of brand marketing for Rockport, estimated the...
- FACES. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;11/22/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 46, p10
Highlights several events related to the footwear industry in the U.S. as of November 2004. Launch of I.Travel, an upscale stand-alone collection, by Rockport at New York's Maritime Hotel; Preview of the 2005 Frye's limited-edition boot collection at Ruby Falls, New York; Pony's party in...
- A great fall shoe. Gabbard, Andrea; Howard, Beth // Shape;Oct97, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p20
Presents information on Rockport's Ptarmigan, a rugged walking shoe that has a combination of athletic and hiking shoes. Features of this shoe; Cost of this shoe.
- The Next Step. Leand, Judy // SGB;Mar2004, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p44
Introduces a selection of walking shoes in the U.S. for the fall of 2004. KM Stability Walk shoes from Ryka; Grayling shoes from Rockport; Pro Health Walker shoes from Etonic; Vesasport DMX Max shoes from Reebok.
- COMFORT BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;5/29/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 22, p56
The article presents an update on the footwear industry in the U.S. as of May 2006. Rockport Co. launched an occupational footwear line under the Rockport Works label. Streetcars introduced its Chrome Collection of sports-casual footwear styles for fall 2006. A set of women's slippers was...