- Big Score. // License!;Jun2004, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p222
Reports on Reebok International Ltd.'s acquisition of The Hockey Company Holdings Inc., a designer, manufacturer and marketer of hockey apparel and equipment. Estimated equity value of the transaction; Comments of Reebock International chief executive officer Paul Fireman.
- Reebok Enters Hockey Gear Market. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the plan of shoe and sport apparel maker Reebok International Ltd. to buy Hockey Co. Holdings Inc. to extend its strategy of locking in licensing agreements with major professional sports leagues as of June 2004. Value of the deal; Reason behind the plan of Reebok to buy Hockey Co.;...
- adidas to Buy Reebok. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p52
Reports that German sporting goods company Adidas-Salomon AG has bought Reebok International Ltd. Total amount of combined sales; Significance of the purchase to Adidas; Statement of Adidas CEO Herbert Halner on the management plans for the two businesses.
- Adidas unveils details of American strategy. // Marketing Week;4/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Adidas Corp. after its acquisition of Reebok International Ltd. in the U.S. The Adidas brand will replace Reebok as the uniform provider for the National Basketball Association. CEO Herbert Hainer said that the deal will immediately scatter the...
- Mergers, Olympics and More. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/8/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 121, p16
The article reports on the pending merger between Adidas and Reebok as of December 2005. Some analysts believe the deal will not yield positive results. The impact of the deal on the industry is uncertain as Adidas aggressively seeks to build its U.S. business in an attempt to over take chief...
- Urge to Merge. Kletter, Melanie; Poggi, Jeanine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/1/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the consolidation of several companies in the sporting goods industry in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Statement issued by analyst Jim Duffy on the consolidation; Reasons of Reebok for acquiring The Hockey Co.; Benefits of consolidation; Disadvantages of consolidation. INSET: SIDELINES.
- Culture Clashes. Carr, Bob // SGB;Mar2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p15
The article deals with the merger of several athletic goods companies in the U.S. in 2006. Adidas was able to close its proposed acquisition of Reebok earlier this year. In February, the merger of Easton Sports with Riddell Bell Holdings was reported. Hence, the latter is still waiting to close.
- Reebok Feels the `Flow,' Sprints to Print via $37M Push for DMX, Classic. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;02/14/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p5
Discusses the launching by Reebok of a global brand campaign that leverage DMX cushioning technology as a differentiator and reaffirms the company's pattern of advertisements. Information on the theme Feel the Flow; What the work will attempt.
- Super Show '96/Reebok. // Tennis;Winter96, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p29
Highlights Reebok's products for the Super Show 1996.