SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- ARS-Holding Issuers Can Enter VCAP to Keep Securities Alive, IRS Says. LYNN HUME // Bond Buyer;2/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33473, p5
The article offers information that the issuers holding U.S. based Agricultural Research Service (ARS) can enter voluntary closing agreements to keep securities alive in the U.S.
- Traders get busy as market gets crazy. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/31/2015, p14
The article reports on Bloomberg data, which found that the second and fourth busiest trading days of 2015 to date were August 26-27, 2015 in Australia.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/06/2014, p6
A chart is presented that depicts negotiated securities notes sales for the week of January 5, 2015.
- 'Risk on' is the way forward. // Credit Management;Apr2012, p37
The article reports that the equity markets have started the year in bullish mood despite gloomy economic statistics. INSET: They think it's all over.
- Introducing The Bond Buyer's Cultural Forum. Stanton, Michael; Chishoim, Rick // Bond Buyer;2/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33473, pA3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including an article in which issuers and experts shares their experience and outlook for the future, another article on industry leaders exploring the state of the market, and...
- Treasury Strips Slip $1.891B in February. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;3/5/2015, p37
The article reports that 1.891 billion dollars of newly issued Treasury securities in stripped form declined in the U.S. in February 2015.
- Ghosts of Storms Past. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Traders Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 26 Issue 346, p1
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of securities trading.
- HEALTHCARE, THE DOLLAR AND THE S&P. Rawlins, John // Modern Trader;Jan2016, p72
The article offers information on the Cycle Projection Oscillator (CPO), a technical tool that filters multiple cycles from historical data to give a graphical representation of their productive behavior and having the ability to find market turning points.
- Economics Cited us Auction-Rate Volume Drops 50%. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32191, p5A
Reports on the decline in the volume of auction-rate securities in the first half of 2005 in the securities market in the U.S. Role of economic and market issues in contributing to the decline; Issuance of Michigan Higher Education Student Loan Authority of the largest auction-rate offering;...
- GINNIE MAES. // Caribbean Business;9/16/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p77
Presents a chart depicting the rates of securities in Puerto Rico for the first week of September 2004.