IPOs IN THE U.S
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p14
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Prices of IPO.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p15
Presents information about the filings for initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Filings of IPO from February 2003 to May 2003.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p40
The article lists the planned new initial public offerings in the U.S.
- Preplay communication, participation restrictions, and efficiency in initial public offerings. Spatt, C; Srivastava, S // Review of Financial Studies;1991, Vol. 4 Issue 4
Studies the extent to which the observed procedures for selling new issues or initial public offerings are efficient. Effect of a posted-price mechanism on allocation of security and payment; Informational constraints imposed by the optimizing incentives of potential buyers.
- IPOs evaporate as Web delirium fades. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;01/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the decline in initial public offerings of business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois in 2001. Losses incurred by investors from the stock market plunge in 2000; Business sectors predicted by Wall Street to make a comeback in 2001.
- State's IPO drought continues. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/24/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p17
Reports on the decline in the number of companies launching initial public offerings (IPO) in Indiana. Comparison of 1998 and 1999 IPO; Postponement of IPO of Interactive Intelligence Inc.; Comparison of IPO in Indiana with other states; Names of firms who will launch IPO in 2000; Contributing...