The CFO OutTakes
- ICON Appoints Bioanalytical Leaders. // Contract Pharma;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p87
The article announces appointments related to the pharmaceutical industry including Steven Rowan as vice president of business development at Jubilant Organosys Contract Manufacturing North America, John L. Workman as executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO) of Omnicare, and...
- HealthSouth unit to focus on investment. Saphir, Ann // Modern Healthcare;03/06/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p17
Announces the shift in management lineup of HealthSouth Corporation and its efforts to push its investment strategy into the limelight. Promotion of Chief Financial Officer Michael Martin to executive vice president; Amount of assets acquired through venture capital; Recipients of HealthSouth...
- HealthSouth CFO sentenced. Mantone, Joseph // Modern Healthcare;8/29/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p10
Reports on a ruling issued by a judge in the U.S. District Court in Birmingham, Alabama on the accounting fraud case of Aaron Beam, first chief financial officer of HealthSouth Corp., in 2005. Fine to be paid by Beam; Reason of government lawyers for requesting leniency on the case of Beam;...
- THE MAN WHO SAVED RICHARD SCRUSHY. Helyar, John // Fortune;7/25/2005, Vol. 152 Issue 2, p26
Looks at the work of Donald Watkins, lead defense attorney in the case of former HealthSouth Corp. CEO Richard M. Scrushy. Review the case, in which Scrushy was accused of being involved with the companies billion dollar accounting scam; Suggestion that the case appeared to be open and shut...
- OmniVision rises on EPS beat. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/29/2014, pA02
The digital sensor designer's shares rose 2.3% to 27.80 in extended trading after it reported Q1 earnings of 91 cents a share ex items, up 65% and crushing views for 53 cents. Revenue climbed 9% to $406.5 mil, topping views, driven by OmniVision Technologies' ([STOCK[OVTI]]) mobile phone and...
- OMNIVISION DEBUTS LOW-PROFILE CAMERACHIP FOR CELLULAR PHONES. // Imaging Update;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Deals with the commercial launch of OV7648FS and OV7645FS video graphics array 640x480 resolution CameraChip modules from OmniVision Technologies Inc. of Sunnyvale, California. Target customers of the modules; Key features of the modules; Applications of the modules.
- OMNIVISION OFFERS HIGH-DEFINITION VIDEO FOR LOW LIGHT. // Imaging Update;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
The article provides information on the OV9710 high definition CameraChip sensor developed by Omnivision Technologies Inc.
- OmniVision Launches Two New CameraChip Sensors for High-End Security and Surveillance Applications. // Fiber Optic Sensors & Systems;Mar22014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p2
The article discusses the release of the OV5658 and OV10823 CameraChip sensors from OmniVision Technologies Inc.
- Image Sensor Enables Slimmer Tablets and Smart Phones. // Wireless Design & Development;May2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p33
The article mentions the 1.4 micron backside illumination pixel in the five megapixel OmniVision OV5690 image sensor from OmniVision Technologies Inc.