A Sports Museum In Lower NYC
- Problem Bonds Pack a Punch in Privates. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;12/18/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p1
Warns that the totals for private placement investments in 2000 in the United States might reflect the damage caused by the steady increase in problem bonds. Significance of trouble bonds problems; Sectors that are displaying signs of credit downturn; Impact of the problem on private placements.
- Bond Defaults Fail To Rattle Private Market. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;08/23/99, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p8
States that reports from the top rating agencies indicate that corporate bond defaults rose during the first half of 1999 but private placement buyers do not appear to be concerned. Reason for the view of some private placement buyers on increased defaults as a business opportunity; Key issue...
- January Issuance Falls Short Of Expectations. Keegan, Jeffrey; ROPER, AKIL SALIM // Private Placement Letter;01/25/99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2
Assesses the performance of the United States corporate bond market at the start of 1999. Comments from some private placement buyers; Factors that have encouraged some issuers to remain on the sidelines.
- Coke, OPIC Close Turkish Deal-ite. Wirz, Mathieu // Private Placement Letter;01/17/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the closing of the bond offering of Coca-Cola Bottlers of Turkey in the private placement market. Companies who managed the offering; Reasons behind Coke Turkey's success; Overview of the insurance policy covering the deal.
- LONG-TERM BONDS: January-December. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31792, p33
Presents a chart depicting long-term bonds and private placements in the U.S. as of January 2004.
- Sellside Questions High Iliquidity Premiums. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;11/13/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the warning given by the private placement sellside regarding illiquidity premiums. Implications of illiquid public bond-buying; Reason for the participation of the private placement buyside in illiquid secondary public bonds; Asset allocation assessment of a buyside player.
- El Salvador Bond Offer Finds Open Arms. Roper, Aki Salim // Private Placement Letter;08/09/99, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p2
Reports that about 35 institutional buyers took part in The Republic of El Salvador's first international bond offering in a private placement. Maturity of the sovereign bonds; Basis points of the pricing; Purpose of the funds garnered from the transaction.
- Private Fallout Shelter For Spread Product. Roper, Akil Salim; Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;04/24/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p1
Deals with the market condition of privately placed securities in the United States. Status of bond buying in the public market; Problems surrounding corporate bonds; Details on pricing difficulties in the private market.
- Private placement deal keeps Detroit refunding on hold. Baar, Aaron; Keeton, Ann // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p25
Reports that a private placement deal is keeping Detroit, Michigan municipal bond refunding on hold. Tax-increment financing revenue bonds issued by the city's Local Development Finance Authority; Financing for the construction of the Jefferson North assembly plant.