- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 13, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p33
Presents the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Western states for July 13, 2005. Ratings; Insured yields.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p31
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Western States on July 28, 2005 and August 4, 2005.
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p1
Reports that the municipal bond market finished higher on July 8, 2004, led by aggressive new issue pricing, continuous investment demand and earlier gains in Treasuries.
- Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $500M State GO Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p3
Reports on the Louisiana State Bond Commission's approval of a general obligation bond deal the state might sell competitively on October 21, 2004. Upgrading of the state's debt by the rating agencies Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service; Government Finance...
- Senate Passes D.C. Fiscal 2005 Spending Bill. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p4
Reports on the Senate's approval of the District of Columbia's spending bill for fiscal 2005. Approval of the city's plan to sell general obligation bonds; Proposed payment to the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p30
Lists selected municipal bonds issued in Alaska, California, Hawaii and Washington as of September 24, 2004. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Pumping Up the Volume Pushes Some Issuers into the Top 20. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p11A
Reports that many issuers in the municipal bond market increased the volume of paper that they sold in 2004 in the United States. List of top issuers category in 2004; Capital project financing; Refunding and restructuring trends.
- Munis Weaken as Bid-Ask Spread Widens; $750M Priced for Kaiser. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p2
Reports on the weakening of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of March 2004. Growth of bid-ask spread; Price of California Statewide Community Development Authority revenue bonds on behalf of the Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Group; Boost to the Treasury market due to orders for durable goods in...