Moody's Gives Aaa/VMIG-1 to Penn. IDAs' Remarketings
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p35
The article presents the changes in the ratings of selected municipal bonds in the United States as of July 28, 2006. They include the ABAG Finance Authority for Nonprofit Corporations, California's revenue bonds, Anchorage, Alaska's general obligation bonds, and the Connecticut Health and...
- Affirming O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings for the third-lien general airport revenue bonds for O'Hare International Airport in Illinois. Affirmation of the airport's ratings by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings, and Standard & Poor's; Decision of Moody's to revise the outlook to stable...
- Portsmouth Looking Stable. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p31
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to assign an AA-minus rating to Portsmouth, Virginia's sale of general obligation refunding bonds and notes. The rating agency has also revised the city's rating outlook to stable from negative and has affirmed its rating on $247 million in...
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p29
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States as of August 5, 2005. Big Spring School District, Pennsylvania., general obligation bonds; Colorado Health Facilities Authority, revenue bonds; Connecticut Development Authority, revenue bonds.
- Long Beach Port Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p37
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade its ratings for Port of Long Beach, California's revenue bonds. It discusses the ability of the port to quickly recover from the loss of its largest tenant in August 2002 without any material impact to its financial...
- Moody's Upgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade New York's general obligation bonds and the state's appropriation debt. Rating given to the state's dedicated tax fund bonds; Positive outlook assigned by Moody's to the three categories of state debt.
- Stable Art Institute. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the Art Institute of Chicago's ratings. Revision of Moody's Investors' outlook to stable from negative; Review of the museums' finances and its fundraising efforts.
- Sauk Rapids Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to A2 its rating for Sauk Rapids, Minnesota's general obligation credit in conjunction with the city's sale of almost $1 million in general obligation improvement bonds. The current issue will provide the city with $23.6 million...