Chicago Fed Index Slumps to +0.19
- Chicago Fed NAI Falls to+0.16 In July. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Reports on the decline of the Chicago Fed national activity index in July 2005, from a revised positive reading in June, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Jumps to 17.5 in Aug. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Reports on the growth of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's general business conditions index in August 2005.
- Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve BULLETIN. // Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin;Oct2007, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p1
This publication is a statistical supplement to the "Federal Reserve Bulletin" designed as a compact source of U.S. economic and financial data. It presents several tables that reflect the data available as of the second week of October 2007, including reserves and money stock measures, factors...
- Leading Indicators Rose 0.9% in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p2
Reports on the rise of the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the United States during the month of June 2005. Formula used in calculating the LEI.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 27. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p2
Reports on the economic performance of the United States as of May 27, 2004. Analysis and forecasts of different economic indicators.
- Leading Indicators Dipped 0.3% in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Reports on the decline of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the U.S. in August 2004, according to the Conference Board.
- Kansas City Fed index slumps. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/23/2013, pA02
Manufacturing activity fell sharply in Dec. to a reading of -3 vs. 7 in Nov. Many subindexes also were negative, though expectations about future activity improved. The Kansas City Fed blamed poor weather and said the decline was likely temporary.
- Fed Beige Book: Growth Moderate. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p2
Highlights United States economic conditions during September and early October 2000, according to the 'Beige Book' report of Federal Reserve banks. Economic indicators.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31537, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to the U.S. economy. Amount of decrease in first-time applications for state unemployment benefits; Details of the rise in the composite index of leading economic indicators; Statistics pertaining to the general business conditions index of the Federal Reserve...