Leading Indicators Dipped 0.3% in August
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 27. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p2
Reports on the economic performance of the United States as of May 27, 2004. Analysis and forecasts of different economic indicators.
- Chicago Fed Index Slumps to +0.19. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Reports on the decline of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index for August 2004, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Leading Indicators Rose 0.9% in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p2
Reports on the rise of the composite index of leading economic indicators (LEI) in the United States during the month of June 2005. Formula used in calculating the LEI.
- New series -- Revised series. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Mar2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 3, preceding p1
Presents the new and revised series of the "Main Economic Indicators" as of March 2005. New Zealand; Portugal; Mexico; Finland.
- Trading candlestick reversals: A trip down memory lines. Hardy, John // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p29
Analyzes candlestick charts as a popular way to view price information and gauging the psychology of the market on a daily or weekly basis in the U.S. Assessment of the most common candlestick formations and their inverse counterparts; Views on the economic trends in candlestick formations.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, July 21. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p2
Highlights economic indicators pertaining to the United States as of July 21, 2005. Municipal bond index.
- Leading Economic Indicators Up 0.1%. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Reports on the growth of the composite index of leading economic indicators in July 2005 in the United States, according to the Conference Board. Comparison to June; Coincident index and lagging index.
- Chicago Fed NAI Falls to+0.16 In July. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Reports on the decline of the Chicago Fed national activity index in July 2005, from a revised positive reading in June, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Jumps to 17.5 in Aug. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Reports on the growth of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's general business conditions index in August 2005.