- Sport watch. Darwen, Lisa // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p54
Features the collection of watches from Timex Helix in Ontario. Physical description; Capabilities of the product; Availability of the watches; Contact information.
- Timex line goes for museum-goers. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;07/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p8
Focuses on the launching of `Ferco' a 12 unit watch line of Timex company. Features of the watches; Where the watches are to be sold; Comments from Susie Watson, Timex advertising and pr director.
- HOW FAR, HOW FAST. // MotorBoating;Mar2003, Vol. 191 Issue 3, p31
Features the Ironman Speed and Distance System water-resistant watch from Timex.
- Timex Tries Kitsch-Heritage Theme In $8M Campaign for Alarm Watch. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;03/29/99, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the allocation to be made by Timex to market its Turn `n' Pull Alarm watches with a heritage-themed advertising campaign. Account of the development of the watches.
- The global watch. Parr, Karen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/15/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 93, p10
Discusses the advertising campaign strategies of several watch makers. Information on the four campaigns of Timex; Advantages of the campaign for Timex; Details on the advertising campaign of Citizen.
- Blue Notes. M. F. // InStyle;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p404
This section offers information on several watches in different shades of blue, such as the stainless steel with rubber strap from Burberry Sport, the stainless steel with nylon strap from Timex, and the stainless steel and aluminum with silicone strap from Techno Marine.
- Timex in Timberland tie-in. // Adweek Western Edition;12/5/94, Vol. 44 Issue 49, p15
Reports that Timex will launch a collection of outdoor watches bearing the Timberland name.
- Timex takes licking Timberland style. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;12/5/94, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p12
Discusses the strategy of Timex for marketing its watches. Licensing agreements with Timberland, Guess and Nautica; 1994 sales performance; Market share of licensed watches.
- TIME TRAVELER. Fair, S. S. // Travel & Leisure;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p53
The article evaluates the Field Army Watch from Timex Corp.