Working as One
- K2 Acquires Volkl, Marker and Marmot. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p14
Reports on acquisitions to be made by Carlsbad, California-based skiing equipment retailer K2 Inc. in 2004. Volkl Sports Holding AG; Marker Group; Marmot Mountain Ltd.
- Toys for Tots. O'SULLIVAN, KELLY // Ski;Sep2015, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p38
The article offers information on several children's skiing equipment and apparel including the Edge Jr. boot backpack from backpacks company Transpack, the Illusion helmet from winter sports company K-2 Corp., and jacket and pants from outdoor clothing and equipment company Marmot Mountain LLC.
- Golden glove. Dostal, John; Finnell, Janice // Skiing;Sep96, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p47
Features Marmot's Ultimate Ski Glove. Material; Cost; Sizes.
- GET IN GEAR. Regenold, Stephen; Detz, Jeanine // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Dec2005, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p60
This section presents information on the Supersport All-Star binding system from Volkl launched in the U.S. in December 2005. Volkl's Supersport All-Star has an Integrated binding system designed to transfer power more efficiently to the snow. When the ski presses against the slope during a...
- Marmot Driclime Windshirt. Wallace, Bevin // Skiing;Feb2000, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p112
Introduces the Driclime Windshirt, a skiing gear from Marmot.
- Spring for These. // Ski;Spring2014, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p39
The article offers brief information on several skiing equipment including the Orbiter goggle from Julbo Inc., the men's variant vest from Marmot Mountain LLC and the Couloir helmet from Scott Sports SA
- RICHARD HECKMANN. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/14/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p100
Interviews Richard Heckmann, president and CEO of K2 Inc., on acquisitions. Goals when undertaking an acquisition; Sources of ideas for acquisitions; Criteria when considering an acquisition.
- Princeton Ski Shops sets pace for an entire industry. Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;10/17/94, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p16
Discusses how the Princeton Ski Shops in Manhattan, New York City, has set the pace for the ski industry in the city. Organization of the New York Ski Show and Sale on October 28-30, 1994 in Westchester County; Changes undergone by ski shop; Promotional events held by shop. INSET: SkiShow...
- SKI MARKET retail. // Ski;2013 Top 50 Resort Guide, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p142
The article lists the retailers of skiing equipment in the U.S. which include Golf and Ski Warehouse, Stapleton Sports, and Grizzly Outfitters.