Chilling in Iceland
- Making Hotel Spas Distinctive. Bassett, Michael // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Oct2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p40
Discusses branding initiatives by hotels to make their spa offerings distinct from conventional spas in the U.S. in 2004. Key features of the service; Range of service offerings; Implications on corporate meetings and incentives.
- ON LOCATION The Equinox. McGee, Regina // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Feb2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p35
Reports on the opening of a spa and ballroom at the Venerable Equinox Hotel in Manchester, Vermont. Number of rooms, suites and townhouses at the resort; Services offered by the spa; Meeting space of the hotel.
- A NEW HOTEL FOR A NEW ASCOT. // In Britain;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
The article presents information about Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa near Ascot. The hotel has completed its own refurbishment so that guests attending the Royal Meeting at the newly refurbished Ascot Racecourse, reopening this year, can enjoy the top class facilities, which include a...
- Mystic relaxation. Bair, Betsy; Brewer, Barbara L. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p79
Focuses on the Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa in Mystic, Connecticut. Popularity among meeting planners.
- New England. TERRERO, EUTHANNE // Luxury Travel Advisor;Aug2008, p56
The article offers information on the inns and resorts in New England. A member of Destination Hotels and Resorts, Stowe Mountain Lodge opened in June 2008 as the ski-in, ski-out, golf-in, golf-out centerpiece of Spruce Peak at Stowe, an alpine community in Vermont. The Pitcher Inn in Warren,...
- Hotel Meeting Facilities. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 24, p6
The article focuses on the hotel meeting facilities provided by the company Las Vegas Strip. Las Vegas Strip is renowned for its ever-changing cityscape of spectacular architecture. For planners, the sheer volume of meeting and incentive sites, ranging from quietly chic hotels to the famous mega...
- LAS VEGAS MEETING SPACE MAP. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 24, p10
The article presents a graphical illustration of venues for meetings in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- UPSCALE INCENTIVES. Baraban, Regina; McGee, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p38
Focuses on several hotels and health resorts in the U.S. for corporate and incentive meetings. Features of the Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster, Massachusetts; Information on the Mountain View Grand resort in Whitefield, New Hampshire; Background of the White Barn Inn in Kennebunkport, Maine.
- Meeting and Incentive Venues. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2006 Supplement, Vol. 42, p6
Provides information on meeting and incentive venues in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of hotels and resorts such as the West Wing, Wynn Las Vegas, Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino and Caesars Palace; Inauguration of the Red Rock Resort and Spa, Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino and the Hotel San...