- GET LIT. // Muscle & Performance;Jan2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p67
The article evaluates Lit-Up, a preworkout product from Applied Nutriceuticals.
- cool colorado stuff. Peterson, Eric // ColoradoBiz;Aug2003, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p68
Provides updates on various products in Colorado. Launch of the guide book 'The Colorado Trail: The Official Guidebook' published by the Colorado Mountain Club Press; Market availability of the pack bags made by StoneCreek Designs Inc.; Retail price for the Honey Stinger snack food from En-R-G...
- Ingredients set for success. M. T. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Apr2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p82
The article offers information on several sports-nutrition supplement ingredients, including alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline (GPC), Beta-alanine, and low-dose caffeine.
- Road to Recovery: Nutrition for the Injured Athlete. Steen, Suzanne Nelson // Athletic Therapy Today;Sep2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p39
Examines the nutrition for the injured athlete. Nutrition goals for injured athletes; Role of nutrition in the recovery process; Focus on lowering calories to adjust for reduced physical activity.
- Discipline group news and events. // Sport Health;2014, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p64
The article reports that Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) has developed a working gorup to revise the current sports science accreditation process and Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA) has released its position statement Sports Nutrition for Adolescent Athletes.
- BERRY GOOD. Twombley, Becci // Volleyball (10584668);Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
The article discusses the importance of nutrition for sports athletes as functional foods are said to allow them to progress from fundamental to skilled. It mentions the antioxidants which are considered as one class of functional foods which act as special forces in the body that fight off the...
- Just the Facts. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p30
Presents facts to address some myths related to nutrition of runners.
- Fridge Wisdom. Applegate, Liz // Runner's World;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p38
The article presents suggestions regarding the nutritional requirements of runners.
- Dash and Dine. D. M. // Runner's World;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p70
The article presents information on some post-run nutritional diet for marathon runners, including chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and spinach salad.