Optimer Extends European Availability
- Optimer Signs with Karsu Tekstil. // Apparel Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p35
The article discusses the licensing agreement of Optimer Performance Fibers Inc. and Karsu Tekstil of Kayseri, Turkey. With the agreement, Optimer Performance Fibers Inc. aims to spin its Dri-release with FreshGuard patented moisture management technology yarn. Karen Deniz, managing director of...
- Acuerdo con Textufil. // Textiles Panamericanos;mar/abr2008, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p12
No abstract available.
- Dri-release Crosses Over to Medical, Health Care Brands. // Apparel Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p39
The article reports that the Dri-releaseÂ® with FreshGuardÂ® textile fabric of Optimer Performance Fibers is now being used in medical and health care brands. Originally targeted at and tested by marathon runners, Dri-release with FreshGuard is now available in sleepwear products from...
- Springs to offer line of Rockwell. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p4
Reports the license agreement between Norman Rockwell Estate Licensing Company, Earthbound LLC and Springs Industries in the United States. Selection of bed and bath lines as licensed products; Product packaging and advertising; Comments from vice president Leslie Gillock of Springs brand...
- What's in a name? Negley, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;9/3/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p17
Comments on the increase of license agreements in the home textile industry in the United States. Inhibitions against the capabilities of a number of design companies; Importance of product quality over designer labels; Inquiry on the business success of companies with license agreements to...
- Knitting Apparel. // Textile World;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p58
The article reports on developments concerning the textile and apparel industries as of March 2006. Bristol, Pennsylvania-based Jones Apparel Group Inc. has installed product lifecycle management application from open enterprise solutions provider UGS Corp. Columbus, Ohio-based Victoria's Secret...
- Seen and heard at the NY market. // Home Textiles Today;10/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p15
Reports developments related to home textile industry in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003. Launch of German-made paper guest towels from Avanti Linens; Licensing agreement between Biddeford Blankets with mattress maker Sealy; Addition of bath accessories and window treatments from Baltic Linen Co.
- Cramlington enters licensing agreements. // Colourage;May97, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p58
Reports on Cramlington Textiles Ltd.'s licensing agreements for its designs with textile manufacturers in Canada, Australia and the U.S.
- Function Joins Fashion For 2007-08. Borland, Virginia S. // Textile World;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p48
The article reports technological developments presented by spinners, knitters, weavers, and many fiber companies created for special niche markets in the textile industry. Boulder, Colorado-based Outlast Technologies Inc., in partnership with Kelheim Fibres GmbH, have unveiled a new...